19:30-20:30 h Arrival (Hall)
20:30-21:00 h Opening session (Auditorium)-Coordination, Chair: Profa Dra Cilene Lino (UFSC)
21:00-21:30 h Opening lecture (Auditorium):
- Profa Dra Elaine Del Bel (FORP-USP, Falan), Title: “Opsy…they got Doxy”
21:30-22:00- End of Opening.
8:30-10:00 h—Session 1: Anxiety and panic disorders. Chair: Prof Dr Roberto Andreatini (UFPR)
- Prof Dr Francisco Silveira Guimarães (FMRP) Title: Cannabinoids and anxiety treatment.
- Profa Dra Elaine Cristina Gavioli (UFRN) Title: The role of the nociceptin/orphanin FQ receptor system in the modulation of mood disorders.
- Profa Dra Vanessa Beijamini Harres (UFES) Title: The good, the bad and the new about the effects of general anesthetics in behavioral pharmacology.
10:00-11:00 h—Coffee break and poster session 1
11:00-12:30 h—Session 2: Mood disorders. Chair: Profa Dra Janaína Zanoveli (UFPR)
- Prof Dr Gregers Wegener (University of Aarhus, Denmark) Title: Sex-dependent behavior, neuropeptide profile and antidepressant response in rat model of depression.
- Profa Dra Fernanda B Lima (UFSC) Title: Early ovarian failure and response to stress.
- Profa Dra Janaína Zanoveli (UFPR) Title: Influence of diabetes on aversive memory: a preclinical approach.
14:00-15:30 h—Session 3: Traumatic memories. Chair: Prof. Dr. Antonio de Pádua Carobrez (FMC-UFSC)
- Prof Dr Newton S. Canteras (USP) Title: Revealing a cortical circuit responsive to predatory threats and mediating contextual fear memory.
- Prof Dr Leandro José Bertoglio (UFSC) Title: Role of thalamic nucleus reuniens in contextual fear memory consolidation.
- Prof Dr Antônio de Pádua Carobrez (UFSC) Title: Negative valence instruction and aversive memory formation through exteroceptive and interoceptive stimulus.
15:30-16:30 h—Coffee break and poster session 2
16:30-17:30 h—Session 4: Psychosis and esquizofrenia. Chair Prof. Dr. Felipe Gomes (FMRP-USP)
- Prof. Dr. Fabrício Moreira Araújo (UFMG) Title: Cannabinoids and antipsychotic effects.
- Prof. Dr. Felipe Gomes. (FMRP-USP) Title: Stress during sensitive periods of development and risk for schizophrenia.
17:30-19:00–Session 5 : “Young scientists” Chairs: Prof Dr Alline Campos (FMRP-USP) and Prof Dr Gregers Wegener (Aarhus)
8:30- 10:00–Session 6: Neurodegenerative diseases and neuroprotection. Chair: Profa Dra Rubia Weffort de Oliveira (UEM)
- Prof Dr Jos Prickraerts (Universidade de Maastricht. Holanda) Title: Divergent effects of “biased” 5-HT1A receptor agonists on pattern separation performance and hippocampal plasticity.
- Prof Dr Tim Vanmierlo (University of Hasselt, Bélgica) Title: “Phosphodiesterase 4: New kid on the remyelination block”
- Prof Dr Perla Leal (Cidade de Méxio, México) Title: Neurogenesis in the adult brain
10:00-11:00–Coffee break and poster session 3
11:00-12:30–Session 7: Doença de Parkinson e Alzheimer. Chair: Prof Dr Rui Prediger (FMC-UFSC)
- Prof. Dr. Sérgio Ferreira (UFRJ) Title: An exercise-related miokine protects the brain in Alzheimer models.
- Prof Dr Maria Vital (UFPR) Title: Is Streptozotocin an animal model for the study of Alzheimer’s disease?
- Prof. Dr. Rui D. Prediger (UFSC) Title: Depression in Parkinson’s disease: the effects of agmatine and the role of gender and neurotrophic factors.
14:00-15:30–Session 8: Neurobiology of dependence. Chair: Prof. Dr. Reinaldo N. Takahachi (FMC-UFSC)
- Prof Rosana Camarini (USP) Title: Environmental enrichment and oxytocin: reciprocation wariness and perspectives for ethanol treatment.
- Prof. Dr. Fábio Cardoso Cruz (UNIFESP) Title: Role of mesolimbicsystem in context-induced relapse to drug seeking.
- Prof Dr Cristiane R. de Carvalho (UFSC) Title: Involvement of cannabinoids on the reconsolidation of contextual drug-associated memories.
15:30-16:30–Coffee break and poster session 4
16:30-18:00–Session 9: New targets to treat Neuropsychiatric disorders. Chair: Profa Dra Helena Cimarosti (UFSC).
- Profa Dra Helena Cimarosti (UFSC). Title: SUMOylation: novel neuroprotective approach for Alzheimer’s disease?
- Profa Dra Lorena Varela-Nallar (Universidad Andrés Bello, Santiago, Chile). Title: Wnt signaling in the nervous system and in Alzheimer’s disease.
- Prof Dr David Anthony Slattery (University Hospital Frankfurt) Title: Novel mechanisms underlying the anxiolytic properties of oxytocin.
18:00-19:00 Closing lecture: Chair: Profa Dra Cilene Lino (UFSC)
- Prof Dr Bryan Kolb (Canada) Title: Drugs and neuroplasticity
19:00-19:15 Prize „Young Scientist“ Prof Dr Gregers Wegener (Aarhus)
19:30 Closing remarks.